If you cook a lot this is the box for you. Boxes will contain lots of the basics, as well as some cook's essentials (such as lemons, herbs and garlic). We'll include plenty of seasonal produce as well, depending on what looks good at the market.
A cook's box will look a bit like the list below
- 8-10 potatoes
- 3-4 carrots
- half a bulb garlic
- cauliflower or broccoli or sometimes both
- brown onions
- red onions or a bunch of spring onions
- salad leaves such as lettuce, spinach, rocket or salad mix
- pumpkin or sweet potatoes or a combination of both
- 3-4 seasonal vegetables such as beans, cabbage, celery, eggplant, mushrooms radish, leeks, spring onions, fennel, corn, cherry tomatoes or similar.
- 1-2 cook's flavourings such as herbs, ginger or chillies
- 4-6 apples or pears or a combination of both
- 4-5 bananas
- 2-3 stone fruit or citrus such as oranges or mandarins
- 2-3 seasonal fruits such as grapes, melon, pineapple, kiwi fruit, passion fruit, berries, mango, cherries or similar.